How to add buttons to your site
Having the ability to add a button to any text area is great, allowing you to push your site visitors to other site pages, external URLs or highlight a PDF download easily.
There are a many options when adding buttons to your website.
For examples of what is possible, see below.
Unlimited colour options
100’s of icon options
How to add a Button
To add a button, put your cursor where you would like the button to go, click on INSERT SHORTCODE and then choose BUTTON.
Then fill out the fields you are presented with:
- Button URL: URL you would like the button to link to (if it is a PDF, upload it to media & then click on it and grab the URL – see copy url field)
- Button Colour: Choose a colour from the dropdown (at the bottom of the dropdown is your theme highlight colour) or choose a custom colour
- Button Size: Normal or full-width
- Button Target: Choose NEW WINDOW if the button URL is on a different website, or a PDF as you will want these to open in a new window
- Button Text: What you like the button to say
- Button Class: LEAVE BLANK
- Icon Align: If you would like your button to have an icon, choose where it should sit (left or right) and select the icon you would like.
Click INSERT SHORTCODE